Consulting - Test Manager - UK client site based
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Location: UK – Must be willing to travel Monday - Friday (Consulting role)
Due to our expansion, we are currently looking for a hands-on test manager ideally from a consulting environment. To be considered for this role candidates must hold BPSS clearance or be willing to go through BPSS clearance.
- Able to determine and document an appropriate test strategy
- Able to define/produce system integrator test plans and scripts
- Able to perform system integrator tests, capturing results and collating into test reports.
- Experienced test manager, with excellent knowledge of MS Azure
- Able to coordinate and report on Customer UAT testing
Important technologies/experience required:
- Networking - Azure networking including VNET, VNET Peering across Subscriptions, UDRs
- Security – Barracuda Cloud Gen firewall and Azure Application Gateway, NSGs
- SQL – Azure SQL Managed Instance
- Experience of testing migrated VM hosts from on prem to Azure IaaS using Azure Migrate.
What we offer:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries