Cloud Architect ( AWS)
Netcompany is the fastest growing and most successful IT service company in Northern Europe. Today, we lead the way with digitalisation in Northern Europe, building modern IT solutions and introducing advanced use of technology for large global customer, side by side in agile teams.
Netcompany leads the way in the next generation of IT consulting, with keen focus on Customer Value, Speed and Guaranteed delivery. We build IT solutions through agile delivery methods with speed to market. Our solutions are based on modern legacy free technology and industry standards. We build scalable robust solutions that will adapt to changing business needs, fully anchored in the organization.
We know what it takes to build, operate and maintain IT solutions across all sectors and industries. We constantly challenge and innovate, and ensure that Development and Operations resources work together to ensure stability with speed.
Netcompany’s vision is to be the leading digital Challenger in Northern Europe. We help Northern European businesses become future digital winners.
The clients of Netcompany are large companies from a diverse array of industries and the public sector. Current and recent clients include: Danish Customs and Tax Administration (SKAT), ATP, Carlsberg, Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ørsted, Airbus, Ministry of Justice (UK), Sodexo, Oslo Local Authority and Post Nord to name a few.
We are headquarted in Copenhagen and besides the offices in Denmark, we are located in UK, Poland, Norway and Vietnam, with an employee count of more than 2000.
- Proven track record of acting as the senior technical authority for a specific project or programme.
- Must be Azure focussed and able to drive workshops with the clients
- Working alongside the Project Manager, to translate business objectives into a project scope, and subsequently defining technical requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in the production of technical design documentation, working within a multi-disciplined, multi-supplier environment, planning, and delivering quality results within agreed timescales.
- Experience of producing holistic service designs, which not only cover technology aspects but which also address service support, management and maintenance needs.
- Good knowledge of a broad range of technology solutions, within complex enterprises.
- Experience across full project lifecycle, from initiation to decommissioning.
- Ability to model current and target states, define migration methods and decompose these into low-level tasks, for assignment to engineering teams.
- Understanding of business analysis methods and user-centric design
- Provision of technical coordination across multiple teams and assignment of roles and responsibilities.
- Liaison with business governance functions e.g. Senior Management, Security, Enterprise Architecture, Service Acceptance etc.
- Comfortable working with different SDLC methods, such as Agile and Waterfall models
- Strong and demonstrable experience as a Cloud Architect with experience on Cloud migration
- Extensive prior experience in infrastructure engineering, with proven delivery success
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment
- Extensive experience across traditional and cloud architecture, including Network services across vendors, IDAM, Security and Monitoring and device management in an Agile manner.
- Strong experience with working within and across development and delivery teams to establish platforms for applications
- Strong experience of documentation creation and management.
Technical experience with:
- Azure Architecture (Network, IaaS, PaaS)
- AWS Architecture (Network, IaaS, PaaS)
- Puppet, ARM and CloudFormation
- Infrastructure services – e.g. IAM, DNS, Azure AD.
- Network Services – VPN, MPLS, SD WAN, Firewalls, WAF
- COTS Platforms (e.g. Sharepoint, SQL)
- Delivery and Test Infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins, Zephyr, Jira)