Full-scale customer engagement platform with highly-integrated field service, sales, customer service and marketing modules
EWII delivers power, internet, water and heating to more than 140,000 households in Denmark and is investing heavily in infrastructure and continuous expansion of fibre coverage.
Netcompany has helped EWII with the implementation of an ambitious cloud-based customer engagement platform, covering several departments in EWII — from customer service, sales, billing, debt collection to driving technicians who use the multi-department field service solution with deep integration to their finance systems (ERP).
As an example, customer service is now empowered with intuitive 360-degree customer overviews, including a range of simple click-to-action support for all common processes.
Additionally, Netcompany established an organisation-wide Field Service solution for EWII, backed by 100% Dynamics 365 technology. This has created unified and streamlined planning and work order management across all departments, supporting advanced scheduling, direct registration of time and material consumption on tasks. The results are significant time saving and increased accuracy compared to previous processes.
During the engagement, EWII and Netcompany have established an agile delivery approach and culture, ensuring a high degree of user involvement and increased customer value.
- Customer insights supported by advanced 360-degree customer overviews, providing full traceability and call-to-action
- Sales support with leads, pipelines and opportunity management
- Proactive and trigger-based customer journeys and marketing automation
- Advanced customer service and case management
- Extensive onboarding and self-service solution on ewii.com
- Advanced multi-department Field Service support with deep integration to Dynamics AX
Partner, Private sector