E-commerce and PIM
We are behind several of the industry’s most successful e-commerce solutions and help with everything, from guiding strategies and processes to the technical implementation and integration to existing IT systems.
E-commerce solution that creates growth and efficiency
We supply B2C and B2B solutions, and our focus is on the various needs that are required for the solutions.
Examples of areas where we can assist you:
- Advising and preliminary analysis on the choice of platform and co-existence with existing IT-portfolios.
- Establishment and optimizing of e-commerce solutions across channels and devices
- Loyalty programs
- Online marketing for personalized dialogue with customers.
- Collection and analysis of user data for ongoing improvement of results
- Process optimizing, so the processes involving your e-commerce solution, logistics, customer service and more, can run as effectively, integratedly and automatically as possible
We work with several technical platforms and can, therefore, advise you on the platforms best suited to your needs and desires.
- E-commerce: Episerver, Sitecore, SAP Hybris, Demandware, uCommerce, IBM, etc.
- Web/CMS: EPiServer, Sitecore, Adobe, Drupal, Umbraco and many more.
On both Episerver and Sitecore, we have reached the highest partnership level on the platforms.
Product Information Management – take control of your products
A Product Information Management (PIM) system ensures a centralized and easy management of product information with a focus on the data needed for marketing and selling products across channels such as web shops, mobile, print, point-of-sale systems, feeds to partners, etc.
Data and pictures of products can come from ERP, partners, information-selling services or via entry in a user-friendly interface, from which you can also sort the products into relevant categories and catalogues. The whole basis of the idea is to save resources on keeping products, attributes and catalogues up to date, while avoiding placing selected information in the wrong ERP system. Particularly in companies with many item numbers, complicated products or with an international focus, it will often be very beneficial to acquire a PIM.
At Netcompany, we deliver primarily PIM solutions on the platform inRiver where we have earned the highest possible partnership level.