Talented BI Developer
We are looking for a skilled and ambitious BI Developer for our Polish office who will help us achieve our ambitious goals and continuous growth. You will be a part of exciting projects working closely together with your Polish, Danish, Norwegian and UK colleagues.
Be a part of an international IT company with great success
Netcompany is one of the fastest moving software development and IT consulting companies in Denmark with an annual growth of almost 58% in 2017. We employ around 1700 specialists in Denmark, Poland, Norway, UK and Vietnam. Over 210 of our employees is located at our office in Warsaw.
Lots of responsibility right from the start
As a Developer in Information Management you're going to deliver value to projects from your first day at work. We expect you to learn quickly and be responsible for your own deliverables since your first week. It requires a big drive to overcome such a steep learning curve. But you are not alone, and you become part of a team that effectively support the learning process. At the same time, you will work with some of the best consultants in the industry, and they are always available for feedback and questions.
The tasks are technical and / or mathematical in the field of working with data. Examples might be:
- Collecting and structuring data from various sources.
- Implementing the business logic on data for use in data models.
- Building statistical models for advanced analysis.
- Higher education with a focus on IT or a technical / scientific education, which has given you a foundation to understand and manage complex data.
- Professional experience with data, statistical models, machine learning, data modelling, ETL.
- Very good English skills both in writing and verbally
- Quality and result oriented.
We expect that you know or you are willing to learn the disciplines and tools that we use in our daily work:
- Relational databases and Microsoft SQL Server.
- ETL processes such as Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
- Data modelling e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Mathematical modelling of data e.g. using Azure Machine Learning, R, Python or similar.
Benefits we offer:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
- Employment contract
- Mentor programme for each employee
- Regular feedback
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Modern place of work and advanced working tools
- Free lunch at the office
- Drinks, fruits and snacks at the office
- Team and company events
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to travel to Denmark
- Attractive office and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Life insurance
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany on telephone number +48 785 139 370 or firstname.lastname@example.org