Netcompany are actively seeking a DevOps Lead to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward their delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. Based in Central London this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
Rate: Market Rate
Role and Requirement:
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- A "self-starter" who learns new technologies and client domain knowledge quickly.
- Proactively identifies and drives process & working practice improvement in their area.
- A detail-oriented person who works well as part of a project team and is customer-focused.
- The ability to multi-task is essential, juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
- The ability to effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time.
Essential skills and experience:
- Several years’ experience in DevOps best practices and technologies
- Good knowledge of Agile Delivery
- Experience of delivering Dev ops via Cloud based solution (Azure / AWS)
- Experience of mature testing cycles with inclusion of deploying Services into Production
- Experience of automation codes (Ansible, Jenkins, Maven)
- Experience of GDS Agile methodology (preferable)
- Experience of working with an offshore team.
- Experience of working with a regulated authority.
- Experience of Microsoft .net
- Experience of form authoring tools
Do you want to be part of one of UK's and Northern Europe's most successful IT Companies, where you will have a unique opportunity to make an impact on our many exciting projects, while you develop your own skills together with the most skilled employees in the IT business?
We believe that responsibility improves your abilities. Whether you are recently graduated from university or have many years of experience, you get a lot of responsibility from the moment you start at Netcompany. You'll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organisations in the world.
Experience has shown us that when we trust our employees from day one, they develop personally as well as their professional skills in a short amount of time. This provides a steep learning curve, but your project manager and your team always have your back, so you are never left on your own. Together with some of the most talented employees in the UK, you will have the best conditions to develop your skills on a personal and technical level.
If interested to find out more then please contact Jonathan McAlees on the following: