Virtual event - April 30th at 16.00, Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams Masterclass - Effective Meetings and Collaboration
On April 30th, two of our remote working experts Sam and Paul will elaborate on why capabilities are more important now than ever and how to optimise the features of Microsoft Teams.
This session will discuss:
- The importance of effective meetings and collaboration
- Optimising a Microsoft Teams meeting
- Understanding the potential of a Microsoft Teams Live Event for large-scale broadcast
- Comparison of Microsoft Teams features vs other video conferencing options
- Achieving best value when opting for a meeting and collaboration solution
There will be opportunities to ask questions in the Q&A part of the session.
Please note that the presentation will be in English but will use live caption capabilities for; Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish and Vietnamese.
In order for you to tune in to the virtual event, you need to sign up using the link below. You will then receive a link to the live event on April 29th.
Sign up to receive the link here.