Virtual event - Tuesday 29th September, 16.00-17:00
GoGreen Smart Cycling App: Making Leeds City Cycling Safe and Efficient
On Tuesday September 29th at 16:00, join our Infrastructure Principal, Paul O’Looney, to learn more about the GoGreen Smart Cycling App developed by Netcompany to make city cycling safe and efficient, with Leeds being the chosen location for first release.
At Netcompany we feel deeply responsible for contributing to the continuous positive development of our society. Our vision as a leading IT services company is to continuously improve and build strong, sustainable societies for all of us which is why we have developed the GoGreen Smart Cycling App with the cyclist in mind.
This session will discuss:
- The importance of a navigation app designed specifically for cyclists
- How the GoGreen Smart Cycling App will better serve the cyclist than traditionally used navigation apps
- How the app will help in navigating your journey, avoiding cyclist specific obstacles
- Interactions with Smart Junctions and Smart Cities to make the journey seamless from start to finish
- How data captured can help council departments track live incidents and facilitate quicker deployment of clean-up teams – making our cities safer than ever
- Why the city of Leeds was chosen for the first release
There will be opportunities to ask questions in the Q&A part of the session.
Please note that the presentation will be in English but will use live caption capabilities for; Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish and Vietnamese.
In order for you to tune in to the virtual event, you need to sign up using the link below. You will then receive a link to the live event on September 28th.
Sign up to receive the link here.
We look forward to virtually hanging out and sharing knowledge!