Cloud and Technical Delivery
Skills and delivery capability to meet your outcome
Whatever the business or IT outcome you need to achieve, Netcompany can provide an experienced delivery team or individuals to scope, design, deliver and perform a smooth transition to live operations. Below are some example outcomes you may need to achieve and how we can help.
|Business / IT outcome required||How we can help|
|Office / Data Centre Rationalisation||Cost saving reviews, legacy infrastructure consolidation, virtualisation, Active Directory reconfiguration
|Upgrades||Server upgrades, Legacy system re-platforms, operating system, network, storage, database
|Merger & Acquisition
||Readiness assessment, inventory of services, identity and authentication, email, application and data migration
||Separation, isolation of applications, data migration, identity and authentication and establishment of greenfield entities|
|Greenfield||New core infrastructure, services and applications with cloud integration and enablement
|Migration||Cloud, data, application, client, data centre and email migrations across local and geographical locations
|Cyber security, patching strategies, authentication, network design, vulnerability assessments
|Collaboration||Multiple methods and platforms for collaboration including Skype, SharePoint, Mail, IM, Telephony including VOIP
The best delivery can only come from the best people
Our technical specialists are all hand-picked and are the best of the best. Each is an industry-hardened professional with skills gained from at least 10 years hands-on experience delivering technical design and the implementation of complex IT transformational programmes and projects.
With access to a large number of qualified and certified experts, we can provide people who are experienced across a wide range of Operating Systems, Infrastructure and Network technologies. Our confidence in our teams and methodologies means you can “Judge Us On Our Delivery”.
An approach cut to fit you perfectly
Whatever your circumstance, our teams will work with you to define the perfect technical delivery model for your organisation. They will pinpoint the specific outcomes, or resolutions to issues you want to achieve.
A flexible team-building philosophy
Our preference is to place and integrate our people with your team while assuming full responsibility for delivering the project. This usually creates the best outcomes for our clients, as the work is only complete when the specified outcome is delivered. Our fixed-price, on-time delivery, commercial model ensures we are incentivised to deliver success because we take responsibilities for the same risks you are exposed to. However, if that approach doesn’t suit your situation, we are able to provide technical experts with the specialist skills on a time and materials basis to integrate into your teams.
Succeeding regardless of shape or size
No two technical delivery projects are the same and because of this our Technical Delivery services encompass a wide variety of work. Each and every time we assemble the team of experts best suited to complete the project on time and to budget. The following examples give an idea of how we’ve helped clients with a wide range of technical requirements:
- Supporting a FTSE250 customer recover from critical outages due to unpatched and exposed server infrastructure, licence issues and incorrectly designed applications that weren’t maximising the infrastructure solution.
- Providing a fixed price outcome based engagement for a FTSE100 organisation to provide product selection, design and the implementation of a global monitoring platform. The engagement included development of a series of dashboards that allowed the customer’s support team to obtain real-time information regarding potential outages.
- Supporting a Central Government customer assess, plan and migrate a series of legacy applications to a cloud based infrastructure solution. Hunter Macdonald also took on the 4th line support via our secure Service Operations centre to allow the existing support team to focus on new projects.
- Providing a fixed price outcome based Office 365 solution to a FTSE100 organisation to design and implement the required tenancy, network configuration and the creation and migration of all the required email user accounts and mailboxes. Our team then helped users download and configure all the required elements of the solution allowing them to successfully transition.
- Providing an integrated team to a FTSE100 organisation who were commissioned to design, deploy and support a new Server infrastructure allowing the migration of 2,500 users from a legacy Windows platform. The engagement included the implementation of core infrastructure services including a new Active Directory, Collaboration and Mail services provided by Microsoft Exchange and Distribution and Patching Services provided by Microsoft SCCM.
- Providing a large European organisation with security accreditation services regarding a new secure application that was being implemented onto a Cloud based infrastructure solution. Our team worked with the accreditors to produce the necessary security documentation that allowed the organisation to achieve the required accreditation ready for go-live.
Many of our largest clients require security cleared personnel and this has given us a tradition of recruiting security cleared technical experts. Working with your IT and Security teams to compliment and assist, we are able to take responsibility for a complete set of security functions. Examples might include penetration testing or the provision of CESG Certified Professionals to provide advice and guidance for current or future projects.
The breadth of expertise we have means that we have the detailed experience to deliver technical outcomes just as effectively within projects with an enhanced security requirement.
Ensuring your success
Successful delivery is down to building a true partnership with our clients. We achieve this by doing what we say we will and delivering it well.
Our teams are motivated to finish on time and to earn glowing customer feedback, not to increase the scope of work through change requests. They understand that although their primary objective is to deliver against the requirement at hand, that our measure of success is whether our legacy – the ability of the support team or supplier to maintain or extend the solution in the future – has been established.
We hope that our consistent and committed approach leads to us becoming your supplier of choice for all technical deliveries.
You can be confident that we are committed to surpassing your expectations and that every member of our team is as passionate about your business as you are.