Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
The role will involve:
- System Engineering and administration activities for the core operating system.
- Automation of build and administration tasks through PowerShell scripts and other scripting capabilities including VBScript.
- Defining Windows Server and Windows 10 gold build and templates for automated deployments.
- Assessment and documentation of Application landscape, mapping underlying infrastructure requirements
- Analysis and assessment of Windows OS configuration and deployment patterns
- Fixing of Installation or testing issues, supporting the Design team on project installations
- Working on multiple projects across the UK delivering environments for clients
- Documentation of detailed installation and configuration instructions for applications and the underlying operating system build.
- Seek operational improvements in end-to-end lifecycle, as well as configuring systems to provide core networking services
- Strong Windows skills (MCSE, MCSA certified)
- Expert in the design and implementation of Windows Active Directory domains including mult-domain / multi-forest scenarios
- Experienced in the development and troubleshooting of GPO and related issues
- Experience in user migration including the use of ADMT
- Knowledge of UEV, In-depth knowledge of DFS, DHCP, DNS and Networking Topologies
- Experience working with Windows and windows server 7, 8, 10, 12 and 16 including design of automated builds
- Experience with developing custom scripts / executables in order to “glue” technologies or solutions together.
- Understanding of pure Cloud server deployments, Understanding of Hybrid Cloud deployments
- Experience in AWS and Azure, Experience of virtualisation technologies such as VMWare and Hyper-V
- Experience with tools such as Terraform and Puppet, Experience of Windows System Hardening requirements.
- Knowledge of PowerShell Scripting for automation and management
- Experience with Windows operating in a Virtual and physical environment.
- Experience in defining Windows server builds for automated deployments
- Experience in automated software deployment technologies including SMS and SCCM
- Experience working with application virtualisation technologies such as App-V
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam. We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.