Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. With offices in Vietnam, UK, Norway, Poland and headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark. Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. We have strong and dedicated teams in Ho Chi Minh City, and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled Developers in Vietnam. Visit our website to learn more about working for Netcompany: https://www.netcompany.com/int
Job description – System Engineer
At Netcompany, we are looking for a System Engineer for our Operations department. You will be part of a very ambitious team with skilled colleagues. Do you have experience in e.g., design and operation of Microsoft environments? Then it might be you who should be joining a forward-thinking organization that puts your personal development and career progression first.
In the job as a System Engineer in Netcompany, you will be given exciting tasks and daily be professionally challenged by customers and colleagues in the quest to build, maintain and offer the best solutions. Therefore, your daily life will be a mix of installation and configuration of servers, automation via Powershell, handling alarms, migrations, project work, and consulting.
Your work tasks and challenges
As an employee of Operations, you will be involved in the daily operation and support of many different solutions, and participate in project work, where you will contribute to the design, maintenance, optimization, implementation, and migration of operating platforms.
Your everyday work will also include task solutions within security, patching of servers and applications. Operations is an ambitious department where you must be ready to provide technical support for projects and deliveries, which is why you must have good collaboration skills, for close collaboration with customers and the entire Operations organization, including Networks, Storage, and Backup teams.
Profile and technical competencies
As a new employee at Netcompany, most people will experience a very steep learning curve, which is why you as a person must have the drive, are eager to learn, and hungry for new knowledge. We imagine that you have hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Server Roles and Features (eg AD, DNS & DHCP)
- Microsoft Windows Failover Cluster
- In-depth experience Exchange 2016 & Cloud
- Office 365 administration
- Microsoft SharePoint Server farm
- In-depth experience with Powershell scripting
- Network, firewall (preferably CISCO)
- Azure DevOps Server
- Microsoft ADFS and certificate readings
- Operation and maintenance of the Microsoft SCCM environment
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Design of new systems that include several Microsoft technologies.
Besides, it will be an advantage if you can nod recognizably to the terms Loadbalancers, Azure Services, and have hands-on experience in preparing system documentation and system migrations.
As our new System Engineer, we imagine that you:
- Are educated as a Computer Scientist, Computer Technician, or equivalent, and has at least three years of experience in operating server environments.
- Is flexible and willing to make an extra effort with your colleagues when needed.
- Fluent in English both speech and writing.
As a person, you are;
- A distinct team player and sparring partner, with an interest in raising your own and not least your colleagues' level of knowledge.
- You will probably be updated on new technologies as you simply cannot help it.
- You must be self-driving, operationally oriented, and not be afraid to take responsibility from your first day of work.
- You must be structured and be able to dispose of your time and document your work.
- In return, we guarantee that you will be part of a central and professional department in an ambitious company that strives to work with the latest technologies. We are a company that means it when we say we make a difference.
Be a part of our future success - Join Netcompany!
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.