Solutions Architect (Managing Architect)
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
With more than 7000 highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, we are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex and nationally important technology program in both the public and private sector.
Based in London or Leeds.
The Solutions Architect in Netcompany would be responsible for understanding potentially complex problems and finding all the possible solutions accurately defining the issue and the requirement.
It is the Solution Architect responsibility to set engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans and coordinate activities across multiple project workstreams.
They will also need to assess the technical needs and capabilities during implementation. With analytical approach, solutions architects need to understand all of the technologies and topics related to a business to have a deep enough understanding to create a solution.
Solutions Architects will also be in regular communication with IT specialists and enterprise architects to develop and implement complex technology and business solutions.
You will work with our technical teams, defining roadmaps, and solution proposals. You will influence stakeholders
Solution architect day-to-day work involves designing and providing recommendations and roadmaps for proposed solutions. It also involves debugging and creating performance analysis on implemented solutions.
They will also need to document and share best practices and advocate for process improvements. Other daily tasks include communication with teams, customers, and project stakeholders, as well as providing technical leadership throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop proofs of concept that validate the solution
- Identify project risks and present alternatives to solve the issue.
- Document client-user stories and technical constraints/requirements.
- Produce detailed component specifications.
- Research new technologies
- Produce test plans that prove project feasibility and keep them updated.
- Create detailed designs for implementation
- Experience in various software designs, languages, and architecture.
- Solution definition and problem-solving skills.
- Practical experience in project management.
- Experience and knowledge of cloud computing. Good understanding of business processes. Strong organizational skills. Strong understanding of analytical skills and techniques. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- A Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in IT, computer science, software engineering, or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable about all phases of the software development life cycle and solution delivery for web, client-server, and cloud-based systems.
- Subject matter expertise in the field of work.
- Good knowledge of modern software engineering principles and best practices.
- Proven track record of work experience as an architect, project manager, or developer.
- Certificates to demonstrate knowledge and competency would be an advantage.
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Care
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion) Disclaimer Please be aware that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal record check.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.