Solution Architect - SI
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility, and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion, and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million-pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful, and rewarding career.
Netcompany is looking for a Solution Architect to join us on a permanent basis and work on projects with our public and private sector clients. The Solution Architect will be responsible for defining the solution architecture (business to technology) for each client and/or operating within a team to assure the end to end design of solutions. The Solution Architect should be capable of understanding complex business problems and how best to resolve them with technology, seek agreement between stakeholders, before owning the responsibility to deliver the technology service.
- Develop and own the solution architecture for the project
- Work to establish strategic policies and processes in support of the organisation's strategic goals
- Assure the solution domain is relative to the agreed requirement
- Develop and maintain the architecture model using defined industry frameworks.
- Able to understand existing architecture, identify issues, and corresponding solutions.
- Strong design pattern experience.
- Able to define and communicate a strong technical vision to stakeholders.
- Ability to promote development best practice processes, improve code quality, and ensure delivery standards. Experience of code metric tools.
- Experience in supporting a continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Extensive prior experience in software development and infrastructure, with proven delivery success
- Strong experience with the full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches, delivery and methods
- Experience with architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF, Zachman
- Experience with Modern Software Architecture – Cloud Native, Cloud Optimised, Microservices.