ServiceNow Product Manager
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organizations in the world. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty.
We operate in both the public and private sector and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing. We have highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, who are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex, and nationally important technology programmes.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will have responsibility for one or more products in the ServiceNow portfolio. As well as having excellent product management skills and knowledge, the successful candidate will require extensive experience of the ITSM, CSM or Core Platform products within ServiceNow.
Candidates must have experience with
- Agile methodologies
- User-centred service design practices and methodologies for public-facing, business-facing or internal services and applications.
- a variety of techniques for idea generation, backlog prioritisation, gathering and analysing user or stakeholder feedback, and understanding service metrics and analytics.
- Understanding of emerging trends and advances in the wider digital technology landscape and modern engineering practice.
- The product lifecycle and how products in different stages of it benefit from different design and development approaches.
- Candidates must have awareness of:
- common technology standards – including software, security, privacy and accessibility standards (e.g. W3C).
- professional standards and practices relevant to digital public health services
- contemporary organisational management practices - including leadership, change management, organisational development and managing multidisciplinary teams.
- the wider private/public/third sector digital landscape - including public sector procurement and contracting frameworks or supplier management.
- the wider product management community - including awareness of formal or informal networks for digital development, agile or public service delivery
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Copenhagen. Today we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees in 17 countries. We are a pure IT service provider of innovative, socially, and business-critical solutions that accelerate customers' digital transformation through the development, maintenance and operation of digital platforms, core systems and user interfaces. We provide end-to-end IT services, from analysis and consulting to implementation and operation, to a broad customer base consisting of large and medium-sized companies from various industries in the private and public sectors. Over the years, we have stuck to our core values and have never compromised on the qualities on which our business was founded.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.