Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
We are looking for IT Service Analysts to join our team on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. Based in Leeds this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious, and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
Our Service Management Practice delivers Service Integration capability to a significant number of clients, across multiple sectors. The current Service Delivery team is approximately 20 strong and offers prospective candidates with the opportunity for significant recognition, skills and technology enhancement and career development across multiple business areas and functional domains.
The role is to provide service management capability within the service integration function, on our client’s programmes. You will develop and deliver ITIL best practices initially in the Incident and Problem management practices then expanding into Change Enablement, Knowledge Management, Service Catalogue, Service Reporting and IT Asset Management functions. Continual Service Improvement is embedded across all of our practices and you will be expected to identify, log & progress initiatives that uplift the value that we deliver to our clients.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of our clients, Live Services teams and their requirements for documented production services.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the external support teams and their requirements for documented production services.
- Respond to queries and escalations as required.
- Identify and highlight non-standard requirements and risks.
- Responsible for maintaining IT Process and Procedure documentation.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and work with the team to validate and implement your proposals.
- Production of documentation and reporting to agreed timescales and standards.
- To run review meetings and achieve consensus and sign off from different groups
- Input into weekly and monthly reports.
- Monitor Client Service Management processes and procedures in support of the Live Services. Promote proactive service management practices by assisting in implementing an end-to-end process improvement programme.
- Constructing analytic solutions to Client IT business problems and collaborating approaches to remediate service issues.
- Provide services to assist in reducing the duration of an outage by ensuring proper teams are engaged. Investigate and respond to incidents regarding service delivery performance. Assist in the identification and automation of service reporting processes.
- Provide awareness to the impacted end-users or lines of business during a major outage.
- Support and act as the Root Cause Analyst in functions that shall include; contacting and advising key technical support staff in Live Services to research the root cause of recurring or severity level 1 and 2 problems. Reduce outages from recurring by driving to root cause and ensuring preventative actions are identified and documented.
- Conducting & verifying post implementation reviews, investigating issues arising out of problem implementation.
- Ensure operational teams adhere to quality standards within the IT Service Management toolsets.
- Production of communication, in the required media format, to support the overall Client Service Management process.
- Produce comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly reporting for IT Service Management
- Previous IT Service Management experience in an Enterprise and multiple service providers environment.
- The candidate must be delivery focused with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, initiative and integrity are required to ensure that our clients and the Netcompany Service Management team have a high degree of confidence in the candidate’s ability to efficiently deliver within the role with minimal intervention.
- During business-as-usual periods the candidate will be expected to actively initiate and pursue service improvement tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential to ensure all parties associated with the service maintain a clear understanding of the status of the service and associated tasks at all times.
- Be able to produce clear and concise written reports and information.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain effective control over many tasks in parallel.
- ITIL 4 Foundation level certification is highly desirable.
- Excellent understanding of Service Management practices.
- Proficient use of ticketing toolsets including ServiceNow and Cherwell, across a range of ITIL practices.
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam. We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all