Senior IT Recruiter
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. With the acquisition of Intrasoft International in late 2021, we added 2,800 people to our existing roster of 3,500 people. Today, we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees working from 17 countries. We serve a wide array of customers in their digital transformation journeys in public and private sectors across Europe.
We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming up, we are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter to join our Warsaw HR Team.
- Building a pipeline of top technical talent through researching and sourcing of candidates
- Managing the full recruitment process from the initial outreach to making the offer
- Sharing good recruitment practices with the team
- Building strong relationships with candidates
- Contributing to employer branding activities (job fairs, conferences, tech meetups, etc.)
- HR Administration – drafting contracts of employment and other necessary documents
We look for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- BA or MA degree (HR, Psychology or Administration degree is preferable but not essential)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written), Polish as a mother tongue
- 4-8 years of experience in conducting end-to-end recruitment processes and at least 2 years within the IT industry
- Team player
- Very good command of MS Office (with a strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal integrity when handling confidential and sensitive information
Benefits we offer:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and Scandinavian environment
- Contract of employment or B2B contract
- Access to the Benefit Platform (Medical Insurance, Sport card etc.)
- Drinks, fruit and snacks at the office
- Flat structure, individual approach and flexibility
- After Dark - team and company events and activities
- Free English and Danish language lessons
- Attractive and easy to reach location - 50 metres from Metro Wilanowska, 13th floor with a great view
Do you have any questions?
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.