Senior Business Analyst
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for Business and Outcomes focused Business Analyst with a keen passion for software development & technology to join us in 2023. Taking a hybrid approach with a combination of home working, in either our London or Leeds office and our clients offices you'll be joining a forward-thinking organization that puts your personal development and career progression first.
As a Senior Business Consultant at Netcompany, you are part of our Global Digital Enablement and User Centered service Design Centre of Excellence (CoE). We take pride in our delivery, and you will be part of our delivery teams learning our successful approach and methodology. You get to work and learn from our global teams delivering similar critical services. Your personal growth is anchored in the Netcompany Academy, supplemented by the CoE and personalized Mentoring. You will work as part of the delivery team on our major projects, both in the public and private sectors. We value engaged teams and social events and priorities working together in a true hybrid working practices ensuring efficient collaboration combining work in our Netcompany Leeds/London offices, at the clients’ offices and from home.
We are looking for creative and analytical people who are passionate about developing User Centric Services for our customers. You have an IT professional /academic background or interest in IT development and are enthusiastic about user involvement, business analysis, service design, process optimization and organizational change management. You will help to ensure that Netcompany's IT projects are anchored in our customers' business needs, organization, and professional processes.
You will collaborate with the rest of the delivery team including Product Owners, Service Designers, Business Users and Architects to understand client and user needs and requirements and participate in designing appropriate solutions. You will be an important part of refining scope and requirements, aligning priorities and backlogs and produce various artefacts including Process Flows, Customer journey maps, User Stories and defining Functional/non-functional / operational needs. Taking a User Centric approach, you will work with other research and design team members to test the options and solutions with wider user groups and participate in Show& Tells for the stakeholders. You will assist the team in preparing for assurance and quality gates, always focusing on delivering the right quality on time and on budget.
• Demonstrable experience in working in Agile Delivery teams adopting agile tools
• Demonstrable experience of working as a BA, investigating, assimilating, and analyzing different needs, constraints, and problems. Able to document the outcomes in simple, easy to understand language.
• Demonstrable experience in showcasing analytical skills including stakeholder management, building relationships, and collaborating as a team.
• Demonstrable experience of working with Product Owners in grooming product backlog and producing meaningful Epics/Stories that can be consumed by the technical teams.
• Experience in process modelling and customer journey mapping and assisting user testing. • Experience of working with various tools and technologies needed by a BA eg Confluence, Jira, Visio Mural, Miro etc
• Understanding of Service Maps and targeting operating models to align your outputs and outcomes with them
• Experience of UK Public Sector services is desirable
Examples of Netcompany Projects
• Working with a large media organization to deliver the Scrum framework as well as using technologies such as Angular 7+, Microservices Design, Micro UIs and Kubernetes AWS
• Working with one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK to develop a new mobile and web application
• Using Artificial Intelligence to estimate baggage arrivals at Copenhagen Airport, increasing customer satisfaction and retail revenue. Less time waiting for baggage allows more time to browse around the shops
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.