Would you like to work at one of the most successful IT companies in the Netherlands and Northern Europe? Where you contribute to the implementation of large and innovative IT projects of social importance? Do you like to do this in an environment where personal development is of great importance? Then apply at Netcompany!
As new projects are coming we need more young and ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. Now, we are looking for an Operations Engineer who will cooperate in our international teams together with skilled colleagues from the NL team.
Your everyday tasks
As an Operations Engineer you get a lot of responsibility and you play an important role in establishing and optimizing existing and future solutions, while at the same time being in direct contact with our customers and our development teams. You will work in an agile environment. Are you enthusiastic about designing, implementing and maintaining web applications? Do you want to work with the latest technology?
Your everyday tasks will be:
- Manage one or more business-critical systems, ensure continuous and correct monitoring and ensure backups. This also includes scripting and tuning the platform;
- Collaborate with other team members on security, problem solving and tooling and process optimization as well as participate in safety testing and incident, problem and change management;
- Using a wide variety of open source technologies and various tools;
- Maintaining Microsoft-based and non-Microsoft-based environments for various projects based on Azure, SharePoint, VM's, Microsoft SQL servers, CRM and others;
- Reporting internally on tasks, activities and SLA goals;
- Responding to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL practices.
Recently you have completed a technical study at a university or a university of applied sciences. You have good English skills, both spoken and written. Maybe you already have some knowledge, but at least you are interested and willing to learn (more) about the following topics:
- Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Writing scripts in PowerShell
- Cloud Security principles
- Kubernetes (AKS, GKE, EKS)
- Azure and other Cloud Solutions
- You need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken
As a person you are independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You have good English skills, both written and spoken. You’re also a great team player, ready to go for an extra mile for your colleagues. Being up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important to you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We offer you
- An open and informal atmosphere in an international setting;
- A new, young and growing team;
- A chance to work with the latest technology;
- Netcompany Academy with all kinds of development options tailored to your specific role and needs;
- Career opportunities within the career track Operations;
- Fun social activities such as a Boardgame Night, Summer Night Party or sports day;
- A beautiful and spacious office in Delft;
- Daily provided lunch;
- And do not forget: smart colleagues with whom you will work on the coolest IT projects, with social importance.
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and is now one of the most successful IT companies in Northern Europe with, in addition to the Netherlands, offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. More than 2000 of the most skilled IT consultants and developers work for Netcompany worldwide and we are always looking for motivated colleagues to join our teams. Our informal culture is characterized by involvement, flexibility and cooperation with both colleagues and customers.
Our Center of Excellence stimulates internal knowledge development and sharing and offers you as an employee the opportunity to develop further. Various knowledge groups are active within Netcompany that are concerned with specific technologies, project management and methodology, among other things.
Interested or want to know more?
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then apply now! Do you want more information or do you have questions? Please contact our recruiters via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-11216201.
We prefer to meet you in person, of course, but depending on the current situation, our job interviews can also take place digitally.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.