Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Developer
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We are 1800 skilled IT Consultants and Developers located in offices in Warsaw, Poland, Denmark, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming, we are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX developer, who will help us create exceptional solutions, that make a difference for our customers. You will get the opportunity to work in a variety of industries and your skills will support some of the most important companies in Denmark.
We have a wide range of customers – big private companies and organizations as well as public projects.
Regardless of the size of a project, you will make an impact as a Consultant in our ERP division. You will be working together with some of the brightest colleagues in the IT industry.We create strategical and operational IT-solutions, which continuously increase our costumer's business value.
We work with the newest technologies, including Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, which is the newest version of Dynamics AX.
Responsibility from the start
As Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Developer you will have your own tasks and projects, but you will also work closely together with other Consultants to deliver IT-solutions for our customers. You will be an important part of our projects from the start until their very end – from the analysis, until implementing the solution. You will be learning from the best, but we also expect that you have great technical knowledge, so that we can learn from you. Tasks as a Developer are diverse.
Your tasks could be:
- taking part both in the development and implementing phase of our projects such as: creating functional and technical solution design.
- development of business logic and integration, and general project
- management including follow up on project plans.
- attending customer meetings, workshops and presentations, and finishing the project including follow up.
- experienced in a similar role with the focus on development of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree within a relevant IT specialization
- great knowledge of business processes and solid experience with implementation of IT-solutions
- a good insight into Microsoft Dynamic AX, and experience with
- multiple modules in AX. It will be a plus if you will have some
- experience with developing and data modeling in AX
- willingness to cooperate directly with external customers
- impeccable English skills
There is one simple reason why we take part in Denmark’s most important projects. We deliver every time and that is only because we have the industry’s most talented employees. We guarantee that you will be part of team, which will match your competencies. That ensures your constant growth.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Free lunch at the office
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany on telephone number +48 785 147 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org