MS Dynamics 365 Developer (B2B)
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 6000+ skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently.
At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for a variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we’re looking for ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure.
You’ll be able to take part in:
Developing various customizations for Dynamics 365 to adjust it to business needs. Designing and implementing integrations to other platforms like e-commerce or ERP systems using newest cloud and on-premises technologies (e.g. AZURE).
Your tasks might include:
- Helping our clients in analysis business needs and designing best solutions in Dynamics 365.
- Planning data migration flows and procedures
- Creating integrations
- Running various Proof of Concepts (mobility, SharePoint integrations, barcode scanning etc)
- Writing design and documentation for the project
- Graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) of Computer Science or other related numerate disciplines
- Experienced with implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Experienced with at least one coding language – preferably with C#
- Good English skills both spoken and written
- Open to travel to our offices in Denmark, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam (10 – 50%)
It will be a big plus if you have some previous experience with previous Microsoft Dynamics CRM versions, you know .NET platform and AZURE.
As a person you are
A great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You have the ability to work independently and you are not afraid to take responsibility from day one. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Access to the Benefit Platform (Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport card etc.)
- Scandinavian work environment
- Drinks and snacks available at the office
- Professional IT skills development support
- Internal training at the Netcompany Academy
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
- English and Danish lessons at the office
- Up to 30 days of paid absence per calendar year
Sounds like something for you?
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.