Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany has ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Part of a global success
As part of our ambitious growth plans, Netcompany is looking for a Legal Counsel to join us on a permanent basis to provide legal advice and support to the UK entity, working with other members of the Legal team. Based remotely initially, and then in London, you'll be joining a forward-thinking organisation that puts your personal development and career progression first.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial IT contracts across the UK business (IT outsourcing, consultancy services, software development, software licensing etc)
- Providing support on corporate governance and UK reporting requirements
- Acting as the first legal point of contact for internal UK employment queries (including redundancies and TUPE issues) and liaising with Group and external counsel as needed
- Providing advice on compliance with GDPR and the Data Protection Act
- Supporting with embedding new practices and processes into the business
- Experiene within a relevant post-qualification experience, ideally with some in house experience
- Experience working within the IT sector advising business on commercial and corporate requirements
- Additional experience in GDPR matters, compliance and/or Employment law would be highly advantageous
- Qualified lawyer, admitted to practice law in the UK
- Candidates must be willing to travel occasionally within the UK and to Denmark
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam. We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all