Lead User Researcher Consultant
We are a rapidly growing technology business, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and transforming the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK, with 18 clients belonging to the FTSE 100.
Netcompany entered the UK market in 2017, and today we are one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, Netherlands and Vietnam. Despite our size, we have an entrepreneurial outlook, always looking for people who share our belief of doing things differently. We are highly agile and flexible as a business, and pride ourselves on our flat structure.
A lead user researcher is an expert practitioner, leading and aligning user research activities across several teams. You will;
- ensure that teams take a user-centred, evidence-based approach to service design and delivery
- develop and assure good user research practice
- Analysis and synthesis. You can help an organisation adopt a wide range of analysis and synthesis techniques. You know how to help an organisation continually assure, improve and innovate their practices to generate clear and valuable findings.
- Inclusive research. You can help teams understand the diversity of users. You know how to include all kinds of users in appropriate research activities. You can advocate for inclusive practices and help teams design and deliver accessible services that work for all users.
- Research skills. You can help an organisation adopt a wide range of user research methods. You can lead a community of practice to help an organisation continually assure, improve and innovate their user research.
- Society and technology. You can help teams understand the ways that digital technology is changing user behaviour, and the challenges and opportunities for design and delivery of government services.
- Strategic insight. You understand organisational goals and challenges. You can align research activities across teams to inform policy and proposition.
- Technical understanding. You know about the technologies used to build and operate digital services. You can collaborate closely with colleagues in different digital disciplines.
- User-centred and agile practices. You understand and have experience of a range of user-centred practices. You can help inexperienced teams adopt user-centred practices and embed them into their agile workflow. You can advocate for user research and engage sceptical colleagues and stakeholders.
- 6+ years User Research experience
- Managing experaince
- Hold university qualification
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Eligible for Security Clearance
- Work to a Hybrid working model
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
Please be aware that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal record check.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.