Junior Operations Engineer
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. With the acquisition of Intrasoft International in late 2021, we added 2,800 people to our existing roster of 3,500 people. Today, we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees working from 17 countries. We serve a wide array of customers in their digital transformation journeys in public and private sectors across Europe.
We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we need more ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. Now, we are looking for a Junior Systems Administrator/Operations Engineer who will cooperate in our international teams together with skilled colleagues from Denmark.
Your everyday tasks will be:
- Maintaining Microsoft-based environments for various projects based on SharePoint, Microsoft SQL servers, CRM, .NET custom applications and other
- Participating in project work, as a part of development cycle, providing high level of availability of applications and systems based on SLA requirements
- Reporting internally on tasks, activities and SLA goals.
- Responding to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL practices.
- Working as part of an international IT Operations team
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Understanding TCP/IP from a server technical perspective
- Security awareness
- Experience/knowledge scripting (e.g. in PowerShell) would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English (B2), both written and spoken
- IT-related university degree
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport Card
- Scandinavian work environment
- Free lunch served daily at the office
- Drinks, snacks, sweets & fruit available in our kitchens
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.