Junior Java Developer
Perfect start of your IT career at Netcompany
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. With the acquisition of Intrasoft International in late 2021, we added 2,800 people to our existing roster of 3,500 people. Today, we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees working from 17 countries. We serve a wide array of customers in their digital transformation journeys in public and private sectors across Europe.
We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we’re looking for more ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure.
As a Junior Java Developer you will:
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describe how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues.
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
- You will get a chance to work with different programming languages and technologies as those vary from project to project, a large part our tech stack is Java (Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Hibernate)
- Do you have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree within a relevant IT specialization?
- Have you just finished your education or you have 0-1 year of software development experience after graduation?
- Are you willing to develop your programming skills and face new IT challenges?
- Do you have some basic understanding of object-oriented programming?
- Do you have excellent English speaking skills?
If all of your answers are “YES”, then we are looking for people exactly like you!
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport Card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at email@example.com
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all. #LI-KL1