Netcompany are currently looking for a Data Architect to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients.
Located in London, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
Required skills and experience:
- Act as the Authority for the complex implementation project
- Project achieving complex data outcomes for varied data sources, reporting and generating an accurate, one version data source.
- Define the steps to achieve the required solution, actualate those and be part of their completion.
- Act as the authority for the overall programme sponsor to ensure vision is communicated and outcomes achieved.
- Experience working as an architect, senior authority on complex data projects including data consolidation and associated reporting.
- Experience working on large, complex, multi-source data projects.
- Will have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of complex data and how it can be presented.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
You are always welcome to send an e-mail to Sophie Branfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.