Netcompany are currently looking for a Data Architect to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients.
Located in London, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
Required skills and experience:
- Act as the Authority for the complex implementation project
- Project achieving complex data outcomes for varied data sources, reporting and generating an accurate, one version data source.
- Define the steps to achieve the required solution, actualate those and be part of their completion.
- Act as the authority for the overall programme sponsor to ensure vision is communicated and outcomes achieved.
- Experience working as an architect, senior authority on complex data projects including data consolidation and associated reporting.
- Experience working on large, complex, multi-source data projects.
- Will have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of complex data and how it can be presented.
Part of a global success
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. With offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland besides UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 1800 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
Sounds like something for you?
If you are not already hooked, you can read more about the position and Netcompany on netcompany.com/career.
You are always welcome to send an e-mail to Sophie Branfield at email@example.com.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.