Netcompany is looking for a Technical Architect to join them on a permanent basis to drive forward their delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to their clients. Based in London this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years of experience in developing/enhancing technical architecture within multiple products
- 10+ years of development delivery experience which should include .NET, C#, Java
- 5+ years of experience with Agile delivery
- Experience working with off-shore teams
- Professional skills/ experience required
- Experience in technically leading development teams both local and off-shore.
- Able to understand existing architecture, identify issues and corresponding solutions.
- Strong design pattern experience.
- Strong delivery focus.
- Able to define and communicate a strong technical vision to stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to both management and development from functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to promote development best practice processes, improve code quality and ensure delivery standards. Experience of code metric tools.
- Experience in supporting a continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Developer line management and mentoring.
Part of a global success
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. With offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland besides UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 1700 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
Sounds like something for you?
If you are not already hooked, you can read more about the position and Netcompany on https://www.netcompany.com/en-GB/Careers
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.