Netcompany is looking for a Technical Architect to join them on a permanent basis to drive forward their delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to their clients. Based in London this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years of experience in developing/enhancing technical architecture within multiple products
- 10+ years of development delivery experience which should include .NET, C#, Java
- 5+ years of experience with Agile delivery
- Experience working with off-shore teams
- Professional skills/ experience required
- Experience in technically leading development teams both local and off-shore.
- Able to understand existing architecture, identify issues and corresponding solutions.
- Strong design pattern experience.
- Strong delivery focus.
- Able to define and communicate a strong technical vision to stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to both management and development from functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to promote development best practice processes, improve code quality and ensure delivery standards. Experience of code metric tools.
- Experience in supporting a continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Developer line management and mentoring.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from the internal knowledge-based communities, Centre of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different groups, from specific technologies, project management, methodology to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across the different countries.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of sex, race, age, religion or ethnicity.