Infrastructure Delivery Managers
Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with 11 offices in five countries and over 2,000 employees, 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
To support our continued and exciting growth Netcompany are currently looking for a number of experienced Technology Project Manager to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients. Based in London, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward thinking technology enabled organisations in the UK.
Security Clearance is Desirable
- Responsible for delivery of complex IT projects, including delivery of contract scope and intent.
- Defining and planning specific project scope and activities to ensure that they are delivered to time and budget.
- Ensure project risks are identified and mitigated effectively.
- Ensuring that the required contractual performance is achieved.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of a resourced based plan to drive the critical path.
- Responsible for client interface to assure confidence in project delivery.
- Engages well with people at all levels and has a strong people presence; able to relate well to others and fosters an environment of trust and respect.