IT Talent Acquisition Consultant
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We employ around 3000 employees in Denmark, Poland, Norway, the Netherlands, the UK and Vietnam. Over 400 are located at our office in Warsaw.
As new projects are coming up, we are looking for an ambitious IT Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our Warsaw HR Team.
- Building a pipeline of top technical talent through researching and sourcing of candidates
- Managing the full recruitment process from the initial outreach to making the offer
- Sharing good recruitment practices with the team
- Building strong relationships with candidates
- Contributing to employer branding activities (job fairs, conferences, tech meetups, etc.)
- HR Administration – drafting contracts of employment and other necessary documents
We look for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- BA or MA degree (HR, Psychology or Administration degree is preferable but not essential)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written), Polish as a mother tongue
- Previous experience in conducting end-to-end recruitment processes will be an advantage
- Team player
- Very good command of MS Office (with a strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal integrity when handling confidential and sensitive information
Benefits we offer:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
- Employment contract
- Medical healthcare package and life insurance
- Multisport card
- Drinks, fruit and snacks at the office
- Flat structure, individual approach and flexibility
- After Dark - team and company events and activities
- Free English and Danish lessons in NC office
- Attractive and easy to reach location - 50 metres from Metro Wilanowska, 13th floor with a great view
Do you have any questions?
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.