IT Security Consultant
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Warsaw, Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we’re looking for an IT Security Consultant to join us in this adventure.
Are you dedicated to ‘hands on’ security related tasks with a client-centric focus? Then you have an unique opportunity to become a part of our ambitious and highly skilled internal IT Service team, as our new IT Security Consultant. You will act as a trusted advisor for the organization, and as a supervisor for the team with the purpose of increasing their service’s security level.
Netcompany IT Service Team is led by the Head of Group IT Services, whom you will be referring to. As our new colleague you will act as a trusted advisor for the organization, with your main responsibility being to lead all internal IT security related services, but with a client-centric focus. Furthermore, you will work in close collaboration with the IT Services Management.
You will be a part of a highly talented IT team of 28 persons, in which you will act as a security supervisor with the purpose of increasing their service’s security level. The role as IT Security Consultant will include different tasks within the security area, from developing high level security roadmap to drive the day-to-day operation, but most importantly you must present strong communication skills, through the process from whiteboard to implementation, while being proactive and “hands on”.
Some of your main tasks will be as follows:
- Maintain and execute the overall IT security strategy for the end clients in Netcompany
- Leading Service Owners in the team in terms of IT security and help increase the level of security in their services
- Extract and Analyze data in Netcompany’s security systems
- Identify and evaluate security risks
- Assist in external and internal audits
- IT-related degree
- Good English skills both spoken and written
- At least 2-3 years of experience within IT Security domain from a similar role
- Strong analytical knowledge within compliance and governance
- Experience in building customer relationships
- Knowledge of Microsoft security products and portals, e.g. Microsoft 365 Defender, Cloud App Security
- Experience in how to handle 3rd part applications in terms of IT security
- Experience with using offensive security tools for testing would be an advantage
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused on our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team at email@example.com who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.