HR Student in People Analytics
Do you want to develop your analytical and technical skills? Do you thrive working with data and translating them into actionable insights? Then apply for our HR Student position where you will help us on our People analytics journey at Netcompany.
You will work in a global data-driven team
The position is part of the Business Advisory, Projects, and Analytics team in Group HR, where you will be working within People Analytics. You will be part of a team of four colleagues. The team focuses on ensuring high organisational performance across 6 locations by supporting our business with a data-driven approach within talent, leadership, and culture.
What your everyday work looks like
As our HR Student, you will be working with reporting, data analysis, and operational tasks, where you will be responsible for your own tasks and be involved in projects together with other colleagues. The focus will be to support our business and HR teams in using data to improve decision-making. You will work with data from talent acquisition to talent management and talent development. Furthermore, you will have the possibility to be involved in different HR projects relating to people analytics depending on your interests and background. The position as HR Student at Netcompany will provide you with valuable experience and thereby prepare you for a career in People Analytics.
As our HR Student in People Analytics, you will:
- Perform monthly reporting processes to management.
- Maintain global HR data tools, and when relevant, make improvements.
- Support stakeholders with ad-hoc requests, questions, making sense of the data, and helping them to adopt our new tools.
- Perform data analysis by collecting data from multiple sources, data structuring, and transforming the data into useful insights that can support decision-making.
- Be involved in projects and in developing new HR data tools.
- Contribute to the People Analytics agenda by applying your analytical and technical skills.
Who you are
We are interested in your strong analytical skills, and your passion for data, combined with a deep interest in human resources.
Furthermore, we pay attention to the following:
- A student in final year of a bachelor's degree or a student of master's degree within a relevant specialisation.
- Comfortable with analysing data in Microsoft Excel (tables, pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc.).
- Skilled in both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Proficient in English.
- A structured and curious personality.
- A good system understanding.
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels, including HR Business Advisors and Management.
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Copenhagen. Today we are an international company with more than 3,500 employees in 6 countries. We are a pure IT service provider of innovative, socially, and business-critical solutions that accelerate customers' digital transformation through the development, maintenance and operation of digital platforms, core systems and user interfaces. We provide end-to-end IT services, from analysis and consulting to implementation and operation, to a broad customer base consisting of large and medium-sized Northern European companies from various industries in the private and public sectors. Over the years, we have stuck to our core values and have never compromised on the qualities on which our business was founded.
Do you want to be part of our team?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact HR Senior Analytics Consultant, Simon Bæk, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are expected to work approximately 16 hours a week, and your tasks will be adjusted according to your exams. As our HR Student, you will be situated at our headquarters in Copenhagen.
The position will be filled as soon as possible, and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. We look forward to receiving your application, consisting of a written application and CV.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.