Graduate Talent Sourcer
We are a rapidly growing technology business, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and transforming the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK, with 18 clients belonging to the FTSE 100. Netcompany entered the UK market in 2017, and today we are one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, Netherlands, and Vietnam. Despite our size, we have an entrepreneurial outlook, always looking for people who share our belief of doing things differently. We are highly agile and flexible as a business, and pride ourselves on our flat structure.
The Talent Sourcer will be responsible to source potential active and passive candidates using various channels and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Job Boards)
- Coordinate with the Recruiters to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Maintain candidate databases (via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management and problem-solving abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success, please apply today – Join Netcompany! Be part of our continuous growth!
- At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.
- This role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal record check