Experienced IT Security Consultant
Are you dedicated to ‘hands on’ security related tasks with a client-centric focus? Then you have an unique opportunity to become a part of our ambitious and highly skilled internal IT Service team, as our new IT Security Consultant. You will act as a trusted advisor for the organization, and as a supervisor for the team with the purpose of increasing their service’s security level.
Tasks and Technologies
Netcompany IT Service Team is led by the Head of Group IT Services, whom you will be referring to. As our new colleague you will act as a trusted advisor for the organization, with your main responsibility being to lead all internal IT security related services, but with a client-centric focus. Furthermore, you will work in close collaboration with the IT Services Management.
You will be a part of a highly talented IT team of 28 persons, in which you will act as a security supervisor with the purpose of increasing their service’s security level. The role as IT Security Consultant will include different tasks within the security area, from developing high level security roadmap to drive the day-to-day operation, but most importantly you must present strong communication skills, through the process from whiteboard to implementation, while being proactive and “hands on”.
Some of your main tasks will be as follows:
- Maintain and execute the overall IT security strategy for the end clients in Netcompany
- Leading Service Owners in the team in terms of IT security and help increase the level of security in their services
- Extract and Analyze data in Netcompany’s security systems
- Identify and evaluate security risks
- Assist in external and internal audits
We imagine that you:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience within IT Security domain from a similar role
- Have a strong analytical knowledge within compliance and governance
- Are great at building customer relationships
- Have knowledge of Microsoft security products and portals, e.g. Microsoft 365 Defender, Cloud App Security
- Have experience in how to handle 3rd part applications in terms of IT security
- Preferably have experience with using offensive security tools for testing
- That you are fluent in English and Danish, both oral and in writing
We will secure your development!
We have many years of experience in welcoming newly qualified colleagues, and a setup that is geared to offer you professional and personal development, based on your ambitions and your wishes.
In Netcompany, you will be assigned an experienced personal mentor from the beginning. Your mentor will always be available for professional sparring and advice on which direction you can choose, so that you can influence your career yourself.
In addition, you will also initiate a course in our internal training program, Netcompany Academy. Through a series of modules, we continuously ensure you the opportunity to improve your entire career, in areas from different technologies to customer management. If you want to further develop your technical skills, we also offer certifications. In other words, your career will never grind to a halt with us, and you will develop much faster than anywhere else in the industry.
Nobody prioritizes the social environment higher than us
At Netcompany, we have a unique community, and there is no place in the IT industry that prioritizes the social environment higher than us. We offer a wide range of different clubs and associations within sports, board games, E-sports, and cultural life. In addition, we enjoy meeting at our weekly Friday events, at company parties and team events. The possibilities are many, as we believe that we perform best when we know each other and have fun together.
Send us an application
Upload your CV and a motivated application to our recruitment system via the link.
If you have not received answers to all your questions, you are welcome to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Netcompany, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We want to cultivate a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package