Employer Branding Consultant
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organizations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilizing agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market, and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
We have deep expertise across a wide range of sectors and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing.
With more than 3000, highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, we are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex, and nationally important technology programmes in both the public and private sector
Ambitious Employer Branding Consultant
We are looking for an ambitious Employer Branding Consultant to lead our employer branding activities in United Kingdom and help strengthen our brand. You must be passionate about events, career fairs, employer branding, social media and in general be able to create stories and content that strengthen our position.
As our new Employer Branding Consultant, you have a unique opportunity to lead Netcompanys’ employer branding strategy and initiatives in United Kingdom. An area that is a high priority in Netcompany, and thus you can put your mark on the activities and see the results of your work very quickly.
Part of Netcompany’s’ Global Employer Branding Team – (Role offers some flexible working )
You will be working closely together with our Group Employer Branding team and you will play an important part in implementing the employer branding strategy in the UK and taking it to the next level with new ideas and initiatives that will strengthen Netcompany’s position in the UK.
Your most important task will be to ensure that Netcompany continues to be innovative and sets the agenda within activities, which ever tool you use from our employer branding toolbox, we would like you to communicate the values in our brand in a differentiated way.
You can expect that you will be:
• Responsible for running the employer branding initiatives and activities in the United Kingdom
• Strategic focus on innovating, operating, and conduct events from A-Z, targeting new graduates and experienced profiles
• Responsible for organising and attending relevant career fairs
• Preparing the visual design of campaigns aimed at both students and experienced profiles
• Conceptualise and operate the internal student network in Netcompany UK
• Communicative tasks, content for the website and preparation of job postings, etc.
• Development of other relevant employer branding activities
• Local lead for UK content on Social Media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Become our new colleague
If you want to be successful in the role of our new Employer Branding Consultant, you must have a process drive and enthusiasm . You must be passionate about being at the forefront and be motivated to work at a strategic and hands-on level. You need to maintain and further develop our strong foundation and brand, but you must be innovative and creative with respect for the target group, EVP’s, and our strong culture.
We imagine that:
• You are a recent graduate or have a few years of experience from a similar position
• You are creative, but at the same time structured and detail-oriented
• You are good at creating relationships at all levels - both internally and externally
• You are a very strong written communicator
• You have experience in organising events/meetups
• You have knowledge or experience with Creative Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
• You are a Social Media native with a strong passion for creating content that stands out in the news feed and knows how to tailor the content for each social media platform
• You might have prior experience in partnering with universities
Maybe you are in a similar position and want to take your career to the next level, or you have just finished your studies. You do not need a great experience if you are willing to learn, are ambitious, and have a high energy level.
You are driven, ambitious, and can work independently - and one of your most important competencies is that you can create content with passion and enthusiasm.
We take responsibility for your development and career
There is a very simple reason why we are entrusted with some of the most important IT projects. We deliver every time, and that is only because we have the most skilled employees in the industry. This is regardless of whether you are in one of our operations functions or on IT projects.
Only the very best with the right professional as well as personal competencies get a job with us. At Netcompany, we take responsibility for your development throughout your career. As an important part of your development, your performance will be regularly evaluated, and you will be in constant dialogue with your manager about your professional development - with us, feedback is not something you get over the coffee machine, but a process that is set in our system.
We take fun seriously
No other place in the industry prioritizes social activities as much as we do. We are a unique community with a strong culture, which we nourish and cherish. From legendary parties, Friday bars, team events to sports clubs, wakeboards, and much more. We believe that we perform best when we know each other and have fun together.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success, please apply today – Join Netcompany!
Be part of our continuous growth, find out more below
· Website: https://www.netcompany.com/en-GB
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netcompany-a-s/