Demand & Capacity Manager
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
Our Demand & Capacity Managers are typically responsible for the delivery of one or more services for our clients. The candidate will be the primary point of contact for the client in this area and ensure that the contracted scope of service is delivered effectively and efficiently using the resources allocated to the service and within budget. The candidate will ensure that good communications and levels of understanding are maintained with the client through regular and ad hoc meetings.
- Identify all sources of Demand from across the business and externally and Identify triggers for Demand Management
- Based on the Capacity Strategy and working with Demand Management build and maintain the Capacity Plan
- Use proactive Capacity Management techniques such as modelling, trending, and estimating capacity requirements
- Maintain and develop excellent working relations with the business in order to gain business intelligence relating to Capacity requirements
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to ensure Capacity requirements are correctly translated and that required reports are defined, received and validated
- Work with the business to maintain a tidy estate and remove unwanted data and thus reduce the demand for capacity
- Work with Service Design to ensure Design for Capacity techniques are followed
- Work with Reporting to design Capacity/Demand reporting requirements
- Support Continual Service Improvement initiatives as and when required
- Taking ownership of escalations, directing, and facilitating resolution activity
- Demonstratable experience in both building and managing Demand & Capacity Management
- Have designed, written, and implemented policies, processes, procedures and relevant local working instructions for both Demand & Capacity Management
- Can show how both Demand & Capacity interfaces with other service management processes for example Availability, Service Level and Portfolio Management
- Demonstrate a working relationship with the business in obtaining and translating business needs into Demand and onward Capacity requirements
- Have achieved the above points following the ITIL best practice framework and hold relevant ITIL qualifications
- The candidate must have experience of differing support
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential to ensure all parties associated with the service always maintain a clear understanding of the status of the service and associated tasks
- Be able to produce clear and concise written information
- Experience of supporting solutions in a multi-provider environment would be advantageous
Please note that due the nature of the projects candidate must be eligible for Security clearance.
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam. We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.