Cloud/Azure Infrastructure Engineer
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for a variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we need more ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. Now, we are looking for an Experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who will cooperate in our international teams together with skilled colleagues from Denmark.
Do you want to work with the newest Cloud technologies in Netcompany’s Cloud Infrastructure department? As Cloud Infrastructure Consultant you collaborate with the industry’s most talented colleagues and will be guaranteed professional development.
As our new colleague in the “Cloud Infrastructure” team, you will play an important part in agile projects for large Danish customers as well as international customers. We design and implement business-critical solutions on modern infrastructure technology for the customers. You will work with Azure.
In addition to this, you will take part in building and driving the operation of the architecture and solutions in the internal Cloud Infrastructure. You will be part of establishing cooperation between infrastructure, security, and the development of customer solutions.
There are career tracks in cloud infrastructure engineering, development, or architecture - depending on your competencies and interests. Possible tasks in the role could be:
- Development of cloud infrastructure solutions e.g., in Azure
- Surveillance, alerting, automation, and scaling of cloud solutions
- Establishment and scaling of container-based infrastructure e.g., based on Docker and Kubernetes
- Creating coherence between development, operation, and security - via DevOps principles
- Automatization and standardization of cloud infrastructure processes
- Infrastructure as Code tasks e.g., in Terraform, ARM Templates, PowerShell
- Design and implementation of cloud governance policies according to the Security Team recommendations
- Leading and contributing to technical initiatives in the internal cloud infrastructure through experience from customer projects
- Applying the internal best practices out to the customer projects
- If development track: Participating or leading a web portal project
It is also important that you:
- Have an IT–related Degree
- Have at least two years of working experience
- Have the ability to create technical documentation
- Are able to plan and manage your time
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Have a great customer service mindset
You must have the following technical competencies:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with writing scripts in PowerShell
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure and servers
- Good understanding of Cloud security principles
- Good understanding of general networking (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.)
- Good understanding of databases and SQL
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
It will be a plus if you:
- Have experience with Development
- Have experience with DevOps/Infrastructure as Code
- Have experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Have experience with AWS
- Have experience with CosmosDB and PostgreSQL
- Are certified in Azure or other relevant Microsoft areas.
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team at email@example.com who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.