Business Systems Analyst
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
The Business Systems Analyst will be accountable for the successful delivery of feasibility and demand initiation analysis for IT project demand. They will perform liaison between the client IT team, technical SMEs and business stakeholders, providing guidance on the demand journey, to ensure that:
- Business objectives are translated into an appropriate project scope.
- Requirements are robustly defined, in a manner that allows suppliers to be engaged appropriately.
- Technical solutions align with client IT strategy.
- Commercial consideration is undertaken for the entire project allowing a scheme funding figure to be understood by the client.
- Feasibility and demand documentation is produced that allows the client IT function to take a funding decision
- Ability to articulate and present the IT Project demand components and conceptual design to the client IT team
- Ability to support the Delivery & Engineering elements of the on-site team to ensure in-flight projects are delivered in line with milestones.
- Ability to work alongside Client staff, to translate business objectives into a project scope and subsequently define technical requirements.
- Prior experience as the technology authority or business analysist for a specific project or programme, ideally within in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the production of requirements and demand documentation, working within a multi-supplier environment, planning, and delivering quality results within agreed time-scales.
- Ability to produce and articulate conceptual solution designs.
- Technical IT background preferred (IT engineer / consultant)
- Experience across full project lifecycle, from initiation to decommissioning.
- Understanding of business analysis methods
- Liaison with business governance functions e.g. Senior Management, Security, Enterprise Architecture, Service Acceptance etc.
- Good knowledge of a broad range of technology solutions, within complex enterprises.
- Knowledge of Network, Security and Storage technology solutions.
- Appreciation and understanding of Cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure
- On-premise infrastructure, including Windows Server, SCOM\SCCM, Oracle, SQL, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft DevOps etc.
- Understanding of application integration, migration and business transformation.
- Service architecture, business analysis and delivery management awarenes
- SC Cleared or SC Capable
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam. We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.