Application Development Manager
Netcompany is looking for a Project Manager to join our Application Delivery Unit, to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. Based in London, this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
Project Management - Application Delivery Unit
- Lead and interface with Customer's on the delivery of application development engagements
- Produce and review progress reporting and key inputs and outputs from onshore, nearshore and offshore delivery teams
- Facilitate the smooth delivery/completion of projects, support or enhancements
- Where and when applicable, engage in all stages of the agile development process, including planning, stand-up, showcase and retrospective sessions
- Support onshore, nearshore and offshore teams in managing and upholding quality standards
- Create, manage and update resource plans for multiple engagements in the Application Delivery Unit (APU)
- Manage and track resource requirements liaising with recruitment teams in UK and Key Stakeholders in Vietnam
- Update central resource planning and forecast estimates within part of the APU federation of engagements
- Support monthly billing and invoicing activities. This includes reviewing and assuring team timesheets and invoices
- QA key project and programme artefacts - deliverables, statements of work, progress reporting etc.
- Administer SharePoint site for account activities - version control etc.
• Qualified Scrum Master
• Strong delivery experience in of digital/web/cloud/mobile projects
• Experience in Agile (Scrum) development environments
• Keeps up to date with the latest software development methodologies to support own self-development
• Effective and confident communicator, both verbally and in writing
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Comfortable and highly competent at multi-tasking
• Collaborative approach to problem solving and task management
• Experience of working in a professional services / consultancy setting
• Solid numerical skills
• Advanced proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Part of a global success
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.