Senior Developer Consultant
Netcompany is looking for Senior Developer Consultants to join us on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to our clients.
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years + experience in Development
- Looking for Fullstack or backend technical background
- Senior experience of .Net, C#
- Ideally some experience mentoring or team leading on projects
- An understanding of agile tools and techniques
- Experience across the full development lifecycle
- Ability to accurately estimate deliverables
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders and interpret requirements into technical specifications.
- Ideally a client-facing/consulting background but not a must
- Must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector.
We are a publicly listed IT Services/Consultancy (2500 employees globally), competing with and winning projects against the likes of the top 4 Consultancies.
We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the world and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across a number of different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all permanent members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success please let us know.