MS Dynamics NAV Developer
Big and important tasks lie ahead of us in Netcompany. For that reason we are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV developer, who will be committed to create exceptional solutions, which make a difference for our customers. You will get the opportunity to work in variety of industries and your skills will help some of the most important companies in Denmark.
We have a wide range of costumers – big private companies and organizations as well as public projects. Regardless the size of the project you will make a difference as a Consultant in our ERP division together with some of the brightest colleagues in the IT industry.
Netcompany is experiencing great growth, and therefore we wish to have more talented Microsoft Dynamics NAV developer for our ERP division. In our ERP division we take great responsibility to help organizations to optimize their business by implementing modern IT-solutions. Our consultancy solutions identify significant potential for improvement, is creating strategically, tactically and operational IT-solutions, which continuous increase our costumers business value.
We work with Microsoft technologies (Dynamics NAV, .NET 4.6, C#, MVC).
A challenging everyday
As Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer you will have your own task and projects, but you will also work close together with other consultants to deliver IT-solutions for our customers. You will be an important part of our projects from the start till the end of the project – from the starting idea analysis, till implementing which typically is a part of the projects. You will be learning from the best, but we also expect that you have a great technical knowledge, so that we can learn from you. Task as a developer are diverse.
- Graduate of Computer Science or other related numerate discipline
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally
If you have some previous experience with Microsoft technologies, you have worked with .NET and you know some basics of MS SQL Server administration, it will be a big plus.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external trainings and certifications - all throughout
- Salesforce stack, we have certifications in Development,
- Administration, Architecture and products (Sales, Service, Pardot etc.)
- Free lunch at the office
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
Zadzwoń +48 785 139 370 lub napisz na adres email@example.com