Implementation of enabling technologies to achieve regulatory compliance.
A large British engineering group required a solution to meet the strict regulatory compliance as a supplier to the US Department of Defence (DoD).
To achieve this compliance a series of enabling technologies needed to be upgraded covering network access control, global asset management system and multi-factor authentication. A series of hardware and software upgrades were also required across the 8,000 user estate including security authentication standardisation and access controls.
A Netcompany team were deployed to the 20+ global sites to implement the necessary infrastructure changes while maintaining business continuity for the users across the various time zones.
- Complex infrastructure changes were implemented without user disruption
- Additional and upgraded hardware and software was implemented
- Timely delivery of the changes was completed ahead of the regulatory deadline
- Security was tightened, and the Systems security Plan was updated
- Retainment of existing DoD contracts and ability to deliver new ones