Safety and usability are core qualities in Aula as the primary hub for information and interaction regarding children in day care and school.
Aula will be used daily by more than 2.3 million users with widely different needs, ranging from year-one pupils and their parents to school secretaries and grandparents. The system was developed in close collaboration with its future users.
Over and above setting a new benchmark for digital communication solutions, Aula also involves a huge organisational implementation project, ensuring adoption of the system at more than 1,700 schools and 2,500 day care providers.
- User-friendly one stop communication platform for everyone
- Easy access to personalized information and overview
- Uniform system across institutions and 98 municipalities
- Reliable data processing and a strong foundation for local authorities’ data protection measures
- Platform for future innovative features
- The solution encourages competition and transparency for providers of learning platforms and educational apps through integration to Aula