Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with 11 offices in five countries and over 3,000 employees, more than 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for an experienced Vulnerability Manager to join our evolving Security capability, supporting our client’s Operations and Architecture function within their Global Security Office (GSO).
As the Vulnerability Manager, you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and point of contact for Patch management, Vulnerability Management and Technical security testing (e.g. internal vulnerability scanning using tools such as Qualys).
In addition, you will be required to:
- Implement & maintain the Information Security Vulnerability and Patch Management and Security Testing policy and procedure.
- Develop policies and procedures within their subject area and are aligned with industry standards e.g. ISO27001, ISO21434, TISAX, IATF16949, ASPICE for Cyber Security.
- Engage & assist internal and external business stakeholders to resolve matters within subject areas.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to increase awareness of vulnerabilities, phishing attacks, malware, policy requirements e.g. use of unauthorised software.
- Undertake vulnerability risk assessments
- Manage exceptions register where patches or controls cannot be applied to mitigate risks.
- Participate in Security Incident Management process.
- Provide reporting to KPIs for area/s of responsibility.
- Responsible for the management and oversight of patching
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we are looking for someone who is passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions for our clients.
You will have the following background:
- Extensive experience in Vulnerability/patch management/penetration testing and security operations management.
- A subject matter expert in developing and operationalising techniques for security operations.
- Experience with industry standard SIEMs.
- Familiarity with web services, multi-tiered systems, workflow modelling and enterprise application integration.
- Ability to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation