UX/UI Consultant - APD
Do you want to make an impact on companies and society through design? You have a unique opportunity to make a difference in some of the most important and interesting IT-projects, whilst working alongside some of the industries’ best and brightest.
Netcompany is one UK’s and Northern Europe’s most successful IT companies, and is currently looking for a mid - senior level UI/UX Designer to join us.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Creating user flows and user stories
- Contributing to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries
- Designing mockups, lo- and hi-fidelity prototypes
- Ensuring that the design is communicated clearly to both clients and engineers
- Understanding and refining clients’ wants and wishes
Experience and Requirements
- 2+ years of relevant experience in technology and designing digital products.
- Strong command of industry-standard design tools and prototyping software (ie. Figma, Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD).
- Able to think holistically about products in a cross-functional product development team
- Able to communicate the design vision and implementation to the team and client
- Able to present work with confidence and ensure your message is understood
- Able to refine ideas, stories and design based on feedback and input
- Able to ask questions, ensuring clients’ wants and wishes are incorporated
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the UK, recognized for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organizations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany has ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful, and rewarding career.