Technical Architect - Monitoring & Tooling Specialist
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
We are looking for Monitoring and Tooling architects to come and work on an exciting new opportunity we have. We want experienced professionals who have wide experience across monitoring and tooling for ‘cloud’ on-boarding of new ‘customers’ into a centralised cloud and management solution.
The candidate will need to be able to work closely with developers, engineers and project managers to ensure key deliverables are met,
The key responsibilities will include:
- Act as an escalation point for change and project related matters, negotiating and managing conflict as necessary with suppliers, stakeholders and customers.
- Apply process, methods, tools and applications so that the business obtains the most effective and efficient change and project delivery whether provided by internal or external service providers.
- Review of our changes, projects and Programmes to formulate improvements and remediation activities to enhance services and provide additional value to customers.
- Understanding of microservices
- Experience with Web Security - Web Application Firewalls & API Security Gateways
- Solid understanding of distributed multi-tier architectures.
- Understanding of change control procedures and incident reporting methodologies.
- Good understanding of ITIL, or another appropriate framework
- Briefing skills and engagement with governance.
- Splunk, Datadog, Newrelic and similar monitoring\APM solutions
- SIEM and Service Management toolsets
- Excellent experience using AWS, Google & Azure
- UNIX/RHEL/Ubuntu with Scripting experience
- Automating infrastructure provisioning - IaaS, PaaS & CaaS (Kubernetes)
- Microsoft Windows server platforms 2016 and later
- CM & Automation - Ansible Tower; Puppet Enterprise
- Strong technical knowledge of environments management and configuration orchestration technologies (eg GIT, Bitbucket, Team City, Artifactory, Nexus, or other tools for continuous integration/continuous delivery)
- Containers - Use of Docker, Kubernetes, PKS and OpenShift
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam. We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all