Talented IT Developers
Netcompany is one of the fastest moving software development and IT consulting companies in Denmark. We employ around 3000 specialists in Denmark, Poland, Norway, Netherlands, UK and Vietnam. Over 300 of our employees are located at our office in Warsaw.
Currently we are looking for:
Talented IT Developers
for our Polish office that will help us achieve our goals and continuous growth. You will be a part of exciting projects working closely together with your Polish, Danish and Norwegian colleagues.
Lots of responsibility right from the start
Our employees encounter many different types of solutions. The technologies they work with may vary as it depends on the project and the client – currently we have about 160 ongoing projects.
We use mainly web-based technologies such as Java (Java 11, Spring, React, NodeJS) and .NET (.Net Core 3.1, .NET 4.8, C#, MVC). We also work with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, BI, Microsoft SQL Server, Sitecore, EPiServer, Oracle Database, Oracle Service Bus and Weblogic Server.
- Bachelor or Masters degree within a relevant IT specialization
- Commercial experience in developing IT systems and applications in one of the objective languages we use
- Will to cooperate directly with external customers
- Very good English skills both in writing and verbally
Benefits we offer
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.