Talent Acquisition Consultant
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. Besides our office in Vietnam we have offices in Denmark, Norway, UK, Poland and Netherland. Globally Netcompany employs more than 2500 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
Top 3 Reasons to Join Us
- International professional working environment
- Clear career path with strong academy system
- Keep up with the latest technology trends
- Develop talent pool for various key positions for the identified plan;
- Coordinate or join in indoors or outdoors recruitment events;
- Carry out recruitment process, from the job posting, coordination of test/interview procedure, candidate sourcing... to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates.
- Leverage leading-edge recruiting sources and tools to pro-actively identify candidates
- Partner with Hiring Managers/Division Managers and interview team members to develop pro-active strategies for addressing talent gaps
- Develop recruiting strategies and perform full cycle recruiting for the company’s needs
- Develop an understanding of business requirements, organization plans and candidate qualifications by establishing partnerships interviewing leads
- Conduct phone and/or in-person interviews, and refer qualified candidates to Hiring Managers
- Present employment offers by selling organization values, strengths and opportunities
- Maintain relationships with business networks and professional organizations in order to gain knowledge and obtain referrals
- Develop strong relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, including Management; build long-term relationships with employees and HR colleagues
- Ability to network, source and build relationships with passive candidates
- The ideal candidate will be professional, outgoing, goal-oriented and passionate about recruiting
- Work would involve identifying the pulse of students and coming up with creative branding & marketing campaigns based on the best opportunities available in IBL and taking that to students.
- Social media marketing, helping with creation of video based collateral and coordinating / collaborating widely within the IBL marketing organization.
- Internal marketing of initiatives to help mobilize volunteers for various initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least 2-4 years in experience in same position
- Strong verbal and communication, presentation skills
- Bachelor degree
- Strong networking skills; energetic and outgoing personality
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive, takes initiative to drive and complete projects
- Fluently in English
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.