System Administrator - IT Services
Be part of an international IT company with great success
Netcompany is one of the fastest moving IT businesses and consulting companies in Denmark with an annual growth of almost 25%. We employ around 3000 employees in Denmark, Poland, Norway, the Netherlands, UK and Vietnam. Over 300 is located at our office in Warsaw.
We will expand even further in 2020, and we ask you to help us recruit new skilled employees to meet the increasing demands from our many customers.
Netcompany is looking for a System Administrator to join our Internal Group IT Services department there is a part of Netcompany Operations.
You will become part of an ambitious team, which ensures our internal operation and support.
The job and tasks:
In the role as a System Administrator in Netcompany, you will get complex tasks in all parts of our internal systems. This will include installation and configuration of Windows 10 clients, servers, automatization via Powershell, handling alarms, system management and project tasks. You will be part of the Group IT Services department and support of Netcompany’s internal solutions, maintain, improve and control Netcompany’s Microsoft technology platforms.
Your daily work will contain a wide variety of tasks within a lot of PowerShell Scripting, security and daily client management. Operations is an ambitious division, where you have to be ready to offer technical support for different projects and deliveries. You will have close teamwork with the whole Operations organization, including Server, Network, Storage- and Backup teams.
You and your technical competencies:
- Advanced PowerShell scripting for automation and administration
- Microsoft Server Roles and Features (E.g. AD, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, IIS, PKI)
- Windows 10 Management
It is also important that you:
- Have an IT – related Degree
- Are able to plan and manage your time.
- The ability to create technical documentation
- Have at least two years of working experience
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Speak Polish and English fluently
It will be a plus if you have experience of Linux, basic knowledge about Microsoft Intune (Autopilot), Microsoft FTP, Certificate, authentication, LBA technology, Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, has experience doing migrations projects.
As a person:
You are a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You have the ability to work independently and you are not afraid to take responsibility from day one. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
Benefits we offer:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
- Employment contract
- Medical healthcare package and life insurance
- Internal and external training and certifications
- Multisport card
- Free lunch at the office
- Drinks, fruit and snacks at the office
- Flat structure, individual approach and flexibility
- After Dark - team and company events and activities
- Free English and Danish lessons in NC office
- Attractive and easy to reach location - 50 meters from Metro Wilanowska, 13th floor with a great view
Do you still have questions?
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany on firstname.lastname@example.org