Solution Architect- Application Development
We are a rapidly growing technology business, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and transforming the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK, with 18 clients belonging to the FTSE 100.
Netcompany entered the UK market in 2017, and today we are one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, Netherlands and Vietnam. Despite our size, we have an entrepreneurial outlook, always looking for people who share our belief of doing things differently. We are highly agile and flexible as a business, and pride ourselves on our flat structure.
Based: London or Leeds
- Develop and own the solution architecture for the project
- Work to establish strategic policies and processes in support of the organisation's strategic goals
- Assure the solution domain is relative to the agreed requirement
- Develop and maintain the architecture model using defined industry frameworks.
- Able to understand existing architecture, identify issues and corresponding solutions.
- Strong design pattern experience.
- Able to define and communicate a strong technical vision to stakeholders.
- Ability to promote development best practice processes, improve code quality and ensure delivery standards. Experience of code metric tools.
- Experience in supporting a continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Extensive prior experience in software development and infrastructure, with proven delivery success
- Strong experience with the full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches, delivery and methods
- Experience with architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF, Zachman
- Experience with Modern Software Architecture – Cloud Native, Cloud Optimised, Microservices.
- Candidates must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
Please be aware that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal record check.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.