Senior software engineer
Do you want to work at one of the most successful IT companies in the Netherlands and Northern Europe during your studies? Or are you looking for a challenging (graduation) internship, where you contribute, depending on the project, to the implementation of large and innovative IT projects with a social interest? Apply now at Netcompany!
Please note: for this job you need to have a valid Dutch work permit and reside in the Netherlands
As Senior Software engineer you are involved in the whole process of developing our tailor-made software applications. You will be programming, deploying, testing and maintaining our applications in our multidisciplinary project teams.
- you monitor and maintain the use of coding standards
- proactively think about functionality, user interface, architecture and required calculation models of the applications
- be responsible for the quality of our software
- coach junior developers
- give estimates on work that needs to be done
- have a leading role in the development team
- depending on your level of experience, we ask you to keep contact with our customer
As a Senior Software Developer you have 3-7 years of relevant working experience and you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable.
- you have excellent analytical skills
- you are able to plan your work independently
- you master object-oriented programming, agile programming and design patterns
- you are experienced with programming in C#, SQL, Angular, or React
- you are able to fluently communicate in English and Dutch (verbally and in writing)
- it is an advantage if you hold relevant Microsoft-certificates (such as MCSA, MCSD, or MCSE)
You also have a creative and positive-critical view, with which you actively contribute to the optimization of our work processes and the growth of Netcompany.
Interested or want to know more?
Are you interested in this position? Apply now! If you have any questions or would like some more information, feel free to reach out to our recruiters via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 06-11216201.
We prefer to meet you in person, but in the foreseeable future our interviews will be conducted online where possible. Would you like a personal conversation at our office? We will try and arrange this for you and will take into account the guidelines issued by the government.
We offer you
- An open and informal atmosphere in an informal setting
- The Netcompany Academy with all kinds of development opportunities tailored to your role, ambitions and needs.
- Fun social activities such as a Boardgame Night, Summer Night Party or physical exersices;
- Beautiful offices located in the city centre of Delft;
- A free daily lunch
- The excitement of working with talented colleagues who will help you to grow, while you contribute to our projects with large societal impact;
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and is one of the most successful IT companies in Northern Europe with offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam, in addition to the office in Delft (the Netherlands). More than 2500 of the most skilled IT consultants and developers are working for Netcompany worldwide and we are always looking for motivated colleagues to strengthen our teams. Our informal culture is characterized by commitment, flexibility and cooperation with both colleagues and customers.
Our Center of Excellence stimulates internal knowledge development and sharing and offers the opportunity to develop further. There are different knowledge groups available within Netcompany which include specific technologies, project management and methodology.