Senior User Researcher Consultant
We are a rapidly growing technology business, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and transforming the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK, with 18 clients belonging to the FTSE 100.
Netcompany entered the UK market in 2017, and today we are one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, Netherlands and Vietnam. Despite our size, we have an entrepreneurial outlook, always looking for people who share our belief of doing things differently. We are highly agile and flexible as a business, and pride ourselves on our flat structure.
An experienced practitioner who is able to plan and lead user research activities in larger teams and on more complex services. At this level, you will be expected to:
- build user-centred practices in new teams
- align user research activities with wider plans to inform a service proposition
- supervise and develop other user researchers to assure and improve research practice
- Analysis and synthesis. You understand and can help teams apply a range of methods to analyse research data and synthesise findings. You know how to engage sceptical colleagues in analysis and synthesis. You can advise on choice and application of techniques, and can critique colleagues’ findings to assure best practice.
- Inclusive research. You can help teams understand the diversity of users. You can advocate for inclusive practices and help teams design and deliver accessible services that work for all users.
- Research skills. You have experience of, and can help teams adopt, a wide range of user research methods.
- Society and technology. You understand the social and technological context of projects.
- Strategic insight. You understand what problem the team is trying to solve. You can align user research activities to inform decision making and action.
- Technical understanding. You know about the technologies used to build and operate digital services.
- User-centred and agile practices. You understand and have experience of a range of user-centred practices. You can help inexperienced teams adopt user-centred practices and embed them into their agile workflow.
- 4-6 years User Research experience
- Hold university qualification
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Eligible for Security Clearance
- Work to a Hybrid working model
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
Please be aware that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal record check.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.